BIG DATA ANALYTICS PLATFORM ENGINEER
Are you a hard-core software developer that had enjoyed your profession since highschool? We are looking for an expert-level architect able to build industrial-strength distributed backend code to come and join us. You’d be working in our Barcelona offices using latest big data technologies, cloud services and huge iMac 27″ screens. What you will do?
- Engage with a highly experienced development team to build MOCA platform – disruptive, real-time large scale mobile analytics product
- Architectand engineer server-side, high-performance, scalable algorithmic modules (Cassandra, Storm, Graph Databases, and more).
- Design, develop and test backend services
- Support the team in performance analysis and code optimization
- Automate deployment and configuration management using open source frameworks
- Help us promoting the platform at international events including Mobile World Congress 2014. Entrance and beer, free!
- Learn a lot
- 6+ years of experience building and managing production-quality, c
omplex software products/solutions.
- Expert level hands on Java and C++ programming experience
- Expert-level experience in object-oriented and service-oriented software design
- Good understanding of Java server-side technologies
- Experience in NoSQL technologies (HBase, Cassandra or similar, Neo4j) and message queue technologies
- Willingness to learn and implement new Big Data technologies as needed
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience with Storm in building near real time analytics solutions is preferred.
- Parallel processing experience (MPI, OpenMP) is a huge plus
- Expert level understanding of Hadoop HDFS and MapReduce framework
- Out-of-the-box creative thinking
- Team management capabilities are welcome
Why you should work with us:
InnoQuant has just been selected as one of top-10 most promising technological startups in Spain. We are a experienced team of IT professionals working on state-of-the-art real-time big data analytics platform for mobile apps that will compete with world-class players. Come join us and live a great adventure!
InnoQuant is a small but dynamic, friendly software company in Barcelona that was designed from the very beginning to be a great place to work. We work on state-of-the-art projects with smart people, treat everyone like royalty, share passions and enjoy each and every day.
We are constantly looking for people with problem-solving skills who are passionate about developing innovative software. We look for creative perfectionists with a bit of pragmatism, because in the end, our aim is to deliver, big time. If you feel you fit the profile, and you like what we do, feel free to contact us.